Naturalization and Certificates of Citizenship


The team at A. Farkas LLC has helped Lawful Permanent Residents (Green Card holders) in seeking naturalize and become U.S. Citizens, either after five years for most classifications or three years for those married to a U.S. Citizen. We have also assisted U.S. Citizens abroad to codify their children's U.S. citizenship status through Consular Reports of Birth Abroad or applying for U.S. Citizenship utilizing a grandparents history of residence in the U.S. when neither parent meets the statutory requirement. We have also assisted clients to obtain evidence of citizenship for their children when such children are considered to have naturalized concurrently with a parent when they are under the age or 18.